Sunday, February 19, 2012

US & Canada- Free shipping Blog Sale

US & CANADA FREE SHIPPING 
Postage: Countries other than US & Canada (please contact me for more info=))
Face trades  are available for Toronto buyers!! ex. U of T Scarborough Campus, U of T downtown St. George, Markville mall, Fairview mall, First Markham Place, hwy 7 & Warden etc.

For more information, please email me at boarbb(at)gmail(dot)com. 




Dior 5 color eye shadow 02petal shine , Used twice $43

KATE eyeshadow (Japanese brand)95%new
Anna Sui used once
(All together for $25)

Guerlain 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation 02, 99% New with box
$36
 
Diorskin Nude Concealer 02 Beige used once $18
(These two together for $ 50)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there:) I know I am contacting you 4 months after your sale, but I have my fingers crossed so here goes: I am wondering if by chance you still have your ligerie de peu? Please let me know either via pm or email (jaric@tpg.com.au). Thanks a lot! xTiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi:)
    I still have it!:3
    thanks

    ReplyDelete