Monday, February 10, 2014

Essie 764 Lady Like

This is Essie Lady Like.The application is really nice!It only takes one coat to be opaque. I thought it would show more pink but now it show more grey tone on my hand :(
It is a little bit different than what I imagined....



A very sad thing happened :( It just made me hate  this color on me...
I used my SV top coat on my last mani, which is Chanel Pirate(a red)....then today...when I used it on Essie Lady Like:'(....the brush left some red on my left index finger and pinky!!!It just ruined my mani in 2 seconds.
Since its so late now, I can't do my mani again..and the SV smell is killing me...I can't smell it tonight again. so what I did was "dot" the red spots.

Luckily, the imperfection on my index finger is not that obvious :< but my pinky!!!!..............




Essie Lady Like is a little bit different than I thought it would be but I still like it. However, I found myself even more excited to try Essie 2011 Winter Collection, Brooch the Subject.
Thank you for reading :3

No comments:

Post a Comment