Sunday, October 9, 2011

OPI F13 Louvre me, louvre me not

This is Louvre me, Louvre me not from OPI La Collection de France in 2008.

This is a plum purple color with a little bit pink and purple shimmer.To my opinion, this is more of a jelly color.It gets darker when u apply another coat on top so I was really careful to make sure that I apply every coats evenly so I don't get the color on one nail looks darker than the other.

It is easy to work with.The drying time of the first coat is fast, just like always but the second coats take forever to dry...so I added a coat of Seche Vite fast drying top coat.

Holding my purple colored perfume :3
This is Anna Sui's Forbidden Affair!

The little couple at the back is so cute:3 I like the bottle very much!

Thank you for looking :3

3 comments:

  1. I *love* this on you! Nice match to the perfume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and forgot to say,,
    Thank you very much for coming:3 and leaving me comments!!
    :'3

    ReplyDelete